AddALicense: DataMember of licensesLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource

Jul 22, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Hey,

I have try to translate your License-Manager to Framework 2 and VB.Net. All code is translated and most of them is now working.

My problem is that i cant figure out how you put the "DataMember"-Property of the "licensesLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource" in the AddALicense-Control. i have open it in VS2008 and when I compiled it than worked. But I open then Usercontrol - select the "licensesLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource" - I see you put in "Licenses_LicenseTypeEnum". But when I want change them, then I only find the possible value "Licenses_Feature". Then it is not possible to reselect/put in the text "Licenses_LicenseTypeEnum".

Please say me how to you put in the correct DataMember-Name

Thank you very much

MyKey0815
Coordinator
Jul 26, 2008 at 6:47 PM
Edited Jul 27, 2008 at 7:35 AM
Hey,

The licenseLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource points to a dataset table named LicenseTypeEnum. In your project, you can remap the licenseLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource on that DataSet table again (alternatively, you can add your own DataSource pointing to that table and map to it, if it still not working).

Also, keep in mind that when translating your project - the LicenseTypeEnum data is filled using resources - You have two resource strings in Resource1.Resx, that you also have to put on your destination project, as well as filling the enumeration value - on InitializeData() method of Form1 class. 

I hope that answers your question.
Cheers,
-- eyall
Oct 1, 2009 at 5:11 AM
Hi,
Can you please provide here the completed Licensing Product in Framework 2.0.

With Regards
Vijay. R
MyKey0815 wrote:
Hey,

I have try to translate your License-Manager to Framework 2 and VB.Net. All code is translated and most of them is now working.

My problem is that i cant figure out how you put the "DataMember"-Property of the "licensesLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource" in the AddALicense-Control. i have open it in VS2008 and when I compiled it than worked. But I open then Usercontrol - select the "licensesLicenseTypeEnumBindingSource" - I see you put in "Licenses_LicenseTypeEnum". But when I want change them, then I only find the possible value "Licenses_Feature". Then it is not possible to reselect/put in the text "Licenses_LicenseTypeEnum".

Please say me how to you put in the correct DataMember-Name

Thank you very much

MyKey0815